• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
I've noticed that cars in this segment all appear to be similar in style, with a few tweeks to make then so so slightly different.

I wonder what £ it will be pitched at.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
I suspect that it's price will be similar to the current saloon model, so pretty much in i30 range!!

Sent from my 1000ET
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 I think I prefer the Sedan styling.. (look good in the upper spec models with a bit of bling and nice wheels) The hatch looks like a new Impreza and that is not a good thing...

I like the Cruze although we didn't buy one because it felt squeezy and claustraphobic inside compared to the i30..  :-\
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline LuciferDarklord

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Bindoon, W.A.

• Bindoon, Western Australia.
Although these are mainly made in Korea by Daewoo (Now called GM-Korea or something as Daewoo has left a sour taste in many people's mouths) do not expect the quality to be anywhere near Hyundai / Kia.  They have improved a lot lately but they are still a long way behind.  Personally, I wouldnt touch one with a 10 foot barge pole, I still have nightmares about the Daewoo my wife had a few years back.  The Cruze's sister SUV, the Captiva is a renown lemon here in Australia, commonly referred to as a Craptiva, I know a few people that have been bitten by this nasty piece of works.  I understand a lot of people used to have the same mentality about Hyundai, but until I'm proven wrong by a big turnaround in quality, I'll stick to Hyundai or Kia when buying an import for now. :goodjob:

mick55
My sister had a repairable crash in a Craptiva, it was off the road for 3 months while waiting for parts and GMH didn't want to know about it.  When the makers of the Falcodore and associated models start offering 5 year warranties I might think about one.

mick55
I think I prefer the Sedan styling.. (look good in the upper spec models with a bit of bling and nice wheels) The hatch looks like a new Impreza and that is not a good thing...

I like the Cruze although we didn't buy one because it felt squeezy and claustraphobic inside compared to the i30..  :-\

I don't know whether it is an optical illusion or not, but I think the Cruze appears to be a bigger car than the i30. I certainly think the i30cw is a bit like the Tardis much bigger on the inside.  I'm amazed on how much room back seat passengers have in the CW.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal