i30 Owners Club

Greetings from Romania my i30 driving buddies

tiny · 10 · 2735

Offline tiny

• 3rd Gear

• ro Romania
      Bucharest
They call me "Tiny" (I am about 1.90 m and 105kg) I am from Bucharest, Romania, and it pleases me to have found this forum.
I own a mocha brown (with brown interior) i30, 1.6 CRDi engine(115Hp,255NM) style equipped(i don't know yet if these are international packages) I shall put some pics in the dedicated topic so you can see what optionals I have. It is so nice to see that people around the world enjoy the i30, I fell in love with it since I first drove it (when it was launched here in Ro), I have somewhat connections at Hyundai which helped me to:1.test-drive the car before buying (on the day of the launch) 2.to get a discount of 850 E (brand new car) and 3.the car was in my hands in 5 days. Peace!!

Offline EymaTeapot

• 6th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
Hi Tiny,

Welcome to the club. We have memers from all around Australia and from all around the globe all of whom are very passionate about their Hyundai i30's.
I look foward to seeing some pics of your car. I have seen the mocha brown posted on this forum under the 'What colour did you get' thread, but have,nt seen it on a real car yet, should look good.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi Tiny,

Welcome aboard... there is nothing wrong with your English (Very good... much better than my Romanian :oops: )

You are one of the few with brown interior... (not offered in Australia)

So you don't have any trouble getting a comfortable seating position...?

Great to have another Romanian member (think you might be the third...)

Cheers,

Dazz
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi Again Tiny...Here in Australia we don't hear much about Romania (but I can't think of anything negative that I've heard.....) Thanks for the pix..
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline tiny

• 3rd Gear

• ro Romania
      Bucharest
thanks for the warm welcome, I know Romania does not have a very good image in the world, here are some pics from inside the car, I also posted in "show off" other pics

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Welcome tiny from across the English Channel.

Not seen your colour in Uk but saying that Not seen another i30, full stop.!!!!!
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline i30manUK

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      England
Welcome Tiny - do you have any issues with headroom? I don't, because in England I'm what's know as a "shortarse".

Offline dani

• 2nd Gear

• bg Bulgaria
      Sofia

• First Lesson. Stick em with the pointy end.
Hello, neighbor.
I can say only one thing for the car:
"I30 - love at first sight"  :lol:

Offline tiny

• 3rd Gear

• ro Romania
      Bucharest
I don't have any issues with the room whatsoever, neither do any other passengers I carry along at times. I'm really not that big, when I was in highschool I used to be bigger then the other kids, and I also was known for my karate,kickboxing and armwrestling skills, so the "tiny" nick just stuck with me...anyways...the car truly was "love at first drive" :))))

Offline Hemmi

• V.I.P

• is Iceland
      Reykjavik, Iceland

• Reykjavik, Iceland & Monda, Spain

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal