i30 Owners Club

AUX

Mordi · 5 · 3073

Offline Mordi

• 2nd Gear

• eg Egypt
      Egypt
Was just wondering if anybody knows how to connect the AUX cable to my CD Cassette from the back connections. I removed the Dashboard and the cassette and i found no where to connect an AUX cable. Here the models are different than what u get in Europe and Australia. The AUX is provided in the higher models of the i30 which are all Automatic Transmission. But i brought the manual basic one. So basically no AUX, ipod, etc... are provided in the car's audio system.

Offline jayem

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Hi Mordi,
The AUX input is located in the centre console box next to the USB  port.  All models in Australia(base and higher levels) of both manual and automatic should have these.  Perhaps the i30 is different in Egypt but I don't see why they would leave this feature out.  You still have a cassette deck?  This should be against the law  :o

Offline Mordi

• 2nd Gear

• eg Egypt
      Egypt
HEHEHE...the thing is Jayem that here in EGYPT customs are really darn high, so whatever options they get their hands on, they remove asap. Otherwise pay more and get whatever u want. But i've made up my mind and i'm paying a visit to the dealership very soon to get the AUX installed. Thnx mate.. ;)

Offline andy

• 2nd Gear

• ag Antigua and Barbuda
      Antigua
Mordi

Did you get through with installing the Aux in your car ? i have the same problem.

Offline Mordi

• 2nd Gear

• eg Egypt
      Egypt
Nope mate, still waiting for my next service check. The place is a 90 min trip, lots of traffic. But when i do i'll reply asap. Cheerz!! :-)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal