AlanHo · 16 · 3943

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
I am totally incensed by this story.

An 18 year old man rapes a 13 year old girl and is let off because as a muslim he has been taught at his faith school that females are worthless and he didn’t know it was illegal to have sex with a minor.

He was born bred in this country and has had plenty of time to get to know our laws  – but because he is a bloody stupid ignorant rapist muslim, our liver livered, PC ridden, ‘uman rites, ‘ef’n safety, immigrant loving stupid judiciary treat him with kid gloves.

I bet if it was a white guy the story would be very different.

In which other countries do the untouchable judiciary treat common sense and fairness with such contempt.

http://tinyurl.com/b42v5ly

• 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
I am totally incensed by this story.

An 18 year old man rapes a 13 year old girl and is let off because as a muslim he has been taught at his faith school that females are worthless and he didn’t know it was illegal to have sex with a minor.

He was born bred in this country and has had plenty of time to get to know our laws  – but because he is a bloody stupid ignorant rapist muslim, our liver livered, PC ridden, ‘uman rites, ‘ef’n safety, immigrant loving stupid judiciary treat him with kid gloves.

I bet if it was a white guy the story would be very different.

In which other countries do the untouchable judiciary treat common sense and fairness with such contempt.

http://tinyurl.com/b42v5ly

Yeah I read that one, bloody unbelievable :fum: :fum: :fum: :fum:

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK
What the f*ck is happening in this world.. :question:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a story from an Arabic country, but this is pure and simple racism.

This would never happen with any non-Arabien person if we did so in their country.

Not knowing the law have never been a valid excuse in any matter.

I get so mad, when the legal system shows special considerations to immigrants, it's misunderstood integration, and they, especially Muslims, have very little respect for our laws anyway, if our laws don't follow their bloody Koran.

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against Muslims, as long as they respect that our laws are above their Koran. If they want to live in our country, they must obey the law, just like the rest of us.
  • i40 CRDi 100 kW 2013

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
Unbelievable.
I posted the other day about the Muslim man involved in the riots in Sydney which were pretty bad and he was charged for being involved in the riot and for smashing the windscreen of a police car with a milk crate.
He too was let off with just a good behaviour bond (no penalty) and the photo of him leaving court said it all as he had a big grin on his face.
I agree. Our country, our laws. If he had been white he would have been sent to jail.

• Tertius the i30

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
The law is an ass. Surely the crime he is accused of is unacceptable - end of story. NO mitigating circumstances. I always understood that not understanding the law is not a defense in any case.

I wonder how judges would respond if it was their family at the receiving end of criminal activity. You Poms are going to end up having to move somewhere sensible if this sort of rubbish continues.
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
The law is an ass. Surely the crime he is accused of is unacceptable - end of story. NO mitigating circumstances. I always understood that not understanding the law is not a defense in any case.

I wonder how judges would respond if it was their family at the receiving end of criminal activity. You Poms are going to end up having to move somewhere sensible if this sort of rubbish continues.
It's called "White Flight" Keith and it's happening all over the UK.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD

It's called "White Flight" Keith and it's happening all over the UK.

Who will pay the bills then?
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
It's all King Richard's fault. :whistler:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
law,common sense = :fum: :censored:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear

• au Australia
Faith schools should be illegal and closed immediately.

If that is what they teach in their "school" it has to be against the law of the land.

What was the victim's reaction to the act of rape, apart from real physical abuse, do you suppose she was terrified. So therefore the rapist is a singular terrorist in this circumstance. School teaches and condones terror, which is illegal, so shut it down, simple.

terror [ˈtɛrə]
n
1. great fear, panic, or dread
2. a person or thing that inspires great dread
3. Informal a troublesome person or thing, esp a child
4. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) terrorism
[from Old French terreur, from Latin terror, from terrēre to frighten; related to Greek trein to run away in terror]
t

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Now Now PPL lets not be to hard on these poor underprivledged down trodden souls,they need our help, our free medical assistance,we must give them free housing and transport, we must give them unlimited government benefits, help build them their own schools and places of worship, even though they may be born in our own countries, they are still ravished by the pain of their parents poor treatment in their own home lands.

Now if you think I'm being sarcastic,well you'd be right,Alan like you say,there are far to many soft cocks and A#@e lickers in Government these days,there are two permanent solutions to these types of issues,the first would make us no better than the savages the courts keep letting of,a container of 7.62mm and a few good rifles,but the other would be perfect whether born in the middle east or not,anyone wishing to practice the so called peace loving barbaric religion,if they are caught and convicted of these barbaric acts should just simply be shipped straight back to the middle east with no right to get back into any civalised western country.

If my veiws mean I'm racist so be it,but I feel the same way about the leaniency and generosity show to the indigenous PPL here as well, you live here,speak our language,get a job and pay your taxes like everyone else who has a shred of morality.
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
Agreed Phil, but ALL faith schools.

Also the story states that the girl was the instigator of the sex.  I'm not condoning his actions, far from it, as the laws are there to protect those that can't protect themselves. He should be serving a custodial sentence.

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear

• au Australia
Sorry, but "seduced by the girl", no way. He'd already booked the room in advance and he wasn't going there to play cards,,, although maybe he was,,, poker.

It really annoys me that the girl doesn't have to front court and at least receive chastisement from the judge, clearly she has an appetite for sex that could grow and affect other males, for the next 4 years.

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
You guys are a touch radical - are you not.

One of the main problems leading to segregation (other than religion) is the language barrier. It is my belief that we will never integrate until we speak a common language.

I believe that the first step we should take is to conduct all public affairs in the English language. All public bodies in the whole of the UK (including Wales and Liverpool) - should communicate with the public only in English. This would include all state schools, hospitals, law courts etc.  Hence future immigrants would be required to speak basic English before being granted residence.

Any UK resident who does not understand English should pay for their own interpreter - at present these costs fall on the taxpayers.

Second - the law should apply equally to all citizens. At present the positive discrimination creeping into society is the cause of considerable dissent. As in the case we are discussing.
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Surly there will be an appeal???

Another thing, how about the Government only fund 2 children, you want to have more, that's fine, but no Family Tax Benefit, School money etc etc. Because as it stands at the moment, our friends will have their 4 or 5 kids on our coin, then swamp us, take over the parliament and before you know it, their brand of law will be the only one.

As for trying to get the Brisbane City Council to enforce parking regulations around the Mosque down the road.....Good luck with that, they don't want to know. If it was a Church or the like, bet they would be there in a flash.
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal