feldom · 8 · 2919

Offline feldom

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Ilkley

• Ilkley, West Yorkshire, UK
Hi,
2010 July i30 Comfort diesel.
Notices front passenger side blade has split.
Hyundai replacement for front pair about £29. Any other manufacture recommends please.

Thanks

Mike

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Personally I like Trico washer/wiper products but as you're in the UK you should find what you want here :link: hyundai i30 wiper blades | eBay

You can get the latest flat blade complete wiper arm for what Hyundai want to charge you.

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK
I've used Bosch twice but find the original Hyundai blades last longer, so I buy them even though I find the price ridicules.
  • i40 CRDi 100 kW 2013

Offline PhireSideZA

• V.I.P
  • French Diamond Driver

• za South Africa
      Port Elizabeth

• Phil her up!
I've used Bosch twice but find the original Hyundai blades last longer, so I buy them even though I find the price ridicules.
In our climate a pair of blades last about a year. Hyundai are ZAR700 a pair (front) over here, and the Bosch equivalent were ZAR130 for the set from our local auto parts store.

In my case it is a no brainer but it would all depend on the price difference over there. The Bosch ones aren't horrible but definitely not OEM quality as Asterix said :goodjob:
  • 2007 A4 Avant 2.0T in Phantom Black. Ex-FD owner!

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
That surprises I always think of quality stuff when I hear the name Bosch (we have a Bosch washing machine)  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline PhireSideZA

• V.I.P
  • French Diamond Driver

• za South Africa
      Port Elizabeth

• Phil her up!
That surprises I always think of quality stuff when I hear the name Bosch (we have a Bosch washing machine)  :cool:
They actually make good products and they have a lot of OEM parts in most automobile manufacturers. They are heavily involved with VW and the likes as most of the VW parts are Bosch branded (thinking back to my Golf) anyways :goodjob2:

My father actually has a Bosch hammer drill that has been with us since I was about 5 or 6 years old and all it has ever needed were the occasional brushes and I think once the trigger stopped working. He still uses it to this day and refuses to buy another one :lol:
  • 2007 A4 Avant 2.0T in Phantom Black. Ex-FD owner!

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
:goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK

I don't think they're bad, the Hy's are just better...  :P
  • i40 CRDi 100 kW 2013

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal