i30 Owners Club

The funniest joke in the WORLD.

Offline EymaTeapot

• 6th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
Three best mates, Bob, Mick and Pete,went out fishing together. They had a great time and caught plenty of fish. However on the way back into shore, the boat was hit by a massive freak wave capsizing the vessil and drowning all three. Bummer of a way to finish a good days fishing.

Anyway, the next thing they know, they're standing at the pearly gates awaiting judgement.God suddenly appeared before their eyes in all his splendour and beckoned them foward.
He than addressed them in a loud but gentle voice. "welcome to heaven" he said. "Before I can let you in I must ask you all one question. That is, have you been faithful to your wife?"
Bobs up first and replys, "oh yes my lord. My wife passed away two years ago but every day we were together and everday since she was taken away from me I worshipped her and loved her. I would never alone even look at another women yet alone cheat on her.
"Very well" said God. And with that he waved his hands in the air and out of nowhere appeared a beautiful Rolls Royce in heavenly pearl white.
"This is your reward for being such a wonderful loving husband. It is your transport around heaven and yours to keep for eternity". Bob jumps in behind the wheel and drives off through the pearly gates with a grin from ear to ear

Mick is called up next and is asked the same question, were you faithful to your wife?
Well answered Mick, mostly yes. We were happily married for many years and i love her dearly, bur I regret to inform you that there was this certain Christmas party a couple of years back. You know what its like God. Couple too many martinis and I think someone spiked the punch. Next thing I know I find myself in bed with my secritary. It was the only time I ever cheated and I wish I hadnt done it.
I appreciate your honesty young man says God. He waives his arms and there appears a brand new, Vivid blue, Hyundai i30. Deisel of coarse, less harmful to heavens delicate enviroment.
This is your transport around heaven and yours for eternity. Mick jumps in and drives off contented.

Finally its Petes turn and is again hit with the same question.
No God, I cant honestly say I was a faithful husband. I have lost count of the number of times I cheated on my wife. I visited the strip parlor every Friday night when she though I was attending to my ill mother. I frequently visited The local brothal and I also slept with my wifes sister. She would have killed me had she found out. Still, I loved her in my own way and we remained married to this day.
God looked down apon Pete with a sorrowful voice said, "Pete, you enjoyed the good life, but you were direspectful to your wife". With this he waived his arms and suddenly there appeared an old clapped out Kawazki 125cc motor cycle. This said God is yours to keep as your transport around heaven.

Pete jumped on and with a squeeze of the throttle, soared through the pearly gates. Pete had long ridden bikes and was happily riding around, taking in the sites of heaven. The temperature was warm, the sun always shines in heaven, and it was a lovely day for a ride. All of a sudden, Pete catches sight of a beautiful White Rolls Royce in the distance. I wonder if that is my mate Bob he thinks and picks up his speed to go take a look.When he gets nearer he realizes that the Roller has stopped and that the driver, Bob is sitting rather dejectedley on the curb. Pete approaches and realizes that Bob is crying...sobbing his eyes out infact.
What is wrong Bob, says Pete. We had a great days Fishing.We have come to heaven and you have been rewarded for being a great husband with this beautiful car...man look at this car...its all yours man. What could possabley be wrong

Bob looks at his mate, and with tears running down his cheeks crys, I just saw my wife go past on roller skates.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal