i30 Owners Club

I30 2015 Model Bluetooth issue

Offline i30clubz

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      ACT
Hi all,

Got a i30 2015 model. Took the car to a Hyundai dealer to originally fix a patchy microphone speaker. (it was crackly when you talked to people). After they finished the service, the bluetooth was no longer working in the car. It was connecting to my phone, but the no sound was coming out. The weird thing is that the radio is still working? How can I fix this Bluetooth issue
  • i30

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Try deleting the Hyundai BT sync from your phone, then delete the phone sync in the head units BT settings, then re-sync again from start.

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
If that doesn't work then surely the garage should fix foc as it would appear they have done something to cause BT to stop working.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline slick

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Hi all,

Got a i30 2015 model. Took the car to a Hyundai dealer to originally fix a patchy microphone speaker. (it was crackly when you talked to people). After they finished the service, the bluetooth was no longer working in the car. It was connecting to my phone, but the no sound was coming out. The weird thing is that the radio is still working? How can I fix this Bluetooth issue

My GD-01 headunit was replaced because the dealer was unable to fix intermittent connect to phone but no sound coming out the issue. Were they able to fix it for you?

Annoyingly my new headunit later failed out of warranty and not wanting another GD-01 I started looking for updated GD-03 units at wreckers. Too much demand and not enough stock means I was quoted upwards of $700 so went and bought an Alpine unit instead. Super cheap because it was second hand I did need to buy some new cables to install it all but all up I only spend a little over $200. It's a much nicer unit than the original Hyundai one from the early GD units. The fascia which came from the wrecker too is a bit average but it's not bad enough to warrant a replacement atm
  • 2012 i30 CRDi Active Hatch (GD) + 2015 i30 CRDi Elite Tourer (GD)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal