i30 Owners Club

Going for a look......

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
Just had a phone call from my Kia dealer.

Quote "Kia are throwing money at existing owners to entice them to the new model for the same payments as they are currently making".

Off to have a look at the new GT Line 1.0T GDi and see what the deal looks like then..........

http://www.kia.co.uk/new-cars/range/mid-sized-cars/new-ceed/the%20new%20ceed.aspx?gclid=COWM6b_a08gCFQfgGwodQM4KPw&gclsrc=aw.ds
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Looks nice.

Go and have a look and see what they have on offer
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
They ain't throwing the money at the new models so much, currently you will get any pre facelift model with £2700 off the rrp, but they are not including the GT or GT line in that deal, they only get £500, most of it is about dropped sales in the 3rd quarter and trying to boost the last quarter of the year by offloading the old model.

My response to that was I have an old model, I don't need a new old model.

The sales manager is keeping his ear to the ground for me, the GT is a bloody fine looking motor!

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
No such thing as a free lunch... :Pout: Bit of a shame, I like the look of the GT.  :happydance:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
Better to wait at least 6 months for the stock of old models to be exhausted - the dealers will be hungry yet again.

I did that with my new 2015 Venga and obtained a cracking deal (£3400 off list OTR price). I used as leverage the pricet I could get the car for via a leading broker.  It was a few days before the month end and they were clearly anxious to meet their monthly sales targets.  The brokers I keep an eye on are Broadspeed, Drive The Deal and Carfile. In my experience you are unlikely to get the dealer to offer prices lower than these brokers quote - until you put he brokers quotes under their nose.

Regularly checking the prices from brokers month by month is a good way of sensing when the time is right. I doubt that you will get good discounts on such a new car for a few months yet.

Good hunting and good luck.  It looks a good car.

My only worry about these new small capacity, highly boosted petrol engines, is the very high speed they run the turbo at and their longevity with such a highly stressed engine. But if you only intend keeping the car for a couple of years until the all-new Ceed is launched, it hardly matters
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
Broadspeed are offering the GT Line at £17,823, my dealer is at £19,495, so deals are to be had.....

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Brian, just buy the fekkin car :lol:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
Steve do you know that Scottish is the only language where two positives equals a negative?

In response to your statement then " Aye, right!" :crazy1: :rofl:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal