i30 Owners Club

Tassie Trip

Offline EymaTeapot

• 6th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
Thumper, Thought this idea of ours warranted a new topic of its own. Please feel free to add more to this grand plan :D

G-Day Thumper,
I like your idea but not sure there is a concentration of i30 owners ,or members more to the point to make it work.
How about this for an idea though. We all drive our cars down to port Melbourne. Sounds like fun allready right, But wait theres more. We than load our entire fleet of I30's ,Petrol , Deisel, Auto , manuals, Sx and slx and SR's of asorted colours onto the spirit of tasmania and set sail to the appple isls.
Tassie Dave will meet us on arrival and from there we will follow him to Dazz's place. Dazz will greet us all with a cold Cascade lager and a selection of King island cheeses before putting us all up for the night in his new 40 Sq place he has just completed. Sorry Dazz, your wife might need to park her Nissan Tiida on the street for the night to accomodate the 40 or fifty on i30' in your garage.  
The next day we will set out early (to advoid tassie peek hour) and set out on a drive around Tassie with Dazz acting as our tour guide. Can you imagine, a convoy of I30's cruising the roads of Tasmania. We will certainly get some looks.
I have never been to Tassie but have heard it is a lovely place to have a leisurely driving holiday. What a way to see the place.
What do you reckon guy?
You up for it Dazz?

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Sorry Eyma,

Already posted reply with pix at other thread... but will continue here if any more replies!

Rgds,

Dazz
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline awj2005

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Busselton
hi
yeah im up to it aye but mite take me awhile to get there though lol. seeing as im from w.a.

sounds good would be good to see some of u guys/girls.

cheers
ash

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal