i30 Owners Club

i30 and Ipod problem

Cazza · 4 · 1531

Offline Cazza

• 2nd Gear
I took my i30 for the first 1000km service today and stupidly forgot to take my ipod out.
Have been using my ipod constantly in the car for a month. No need to charge or anything (I believe the car charges it as it plays?). Listened to it this morning as I drove it into the dealership.
When I picked my car up, the ipod wasn't loading. So I asked them about it. All of us agreed that it was a little strange. I took the ipod home to charge it and it won't charge or switch on. I asked the mechanic if there was any electrical fault or if the ipod had been knocked around during the service and all was but denied. I don't know what to do. I LOVE MY IPOD and I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the car.

Anyone had their i30 ruin their ipod? It's strange but I think I love my ipod more than my i30 and I'm so frustrated now! the world is so quiet without portable music of your choice.

Offline Morias

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane

• Brisbane, Qld, Australia - Silver I30 Crdi SLX Man

Offline tji30

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Toowoomba

• Toowoomba, Queensland - White i30 SR (at last)
Yeah. Do a reset on your iPod & resync it with iTunes.

Quite possible it was damaged by something the dealer did, but it shouldn't have been left in there anyway & particularly shoudn't have been left connected so I doubt the dealer will do anything about it. Those & mobile phones are items that too readily go "missing" at a service centre.

Offline Cazza

• 2nd Gear
It works!!! Thanks guys! i30 and ipod happy again!

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal