i30 Owners Club

Hyundai UK Q4 promotions - ES and Scrappage changes

Lorian · 6 · 2302

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
Looks like the i30es promotion in the UK has finally ended, as it's disappeared from hyundai.co.uk

Also the website is only offering i30 1.4 comfort prices for scrappage deal, there is no price-list online for other models under scrappage from today, if you are interested in a different model you have to "talk to your local dealer". Maybe the prices have gone up....

Also I think a new T&C (pretty obvious):

1. All vehicles are subject to availability.†
† Due to the unprecedented success of the Scrappage Scheme, we are experiencing high demand for all products, therefore these offers are subject to stock availability at individual dealers. Please check with your local authorised UK Hyundai dealer for stock availability.

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
all good things come to an abrupt end. :eek:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
The "limited edition" was only meant to be a run of 500 cars I think, so I guess it was bound to run dry quite quickly, especially as with the scrappage it came down in price to £8300.

Shame about the scrappage deals, after Gordy has just injected an extra £100m into the pot :rolleyes:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

The "limited edition" was only meant to be a run of 500 cars I think, so I guess it was bound to run dry quite quickly, especially as with the scrappage it came down in price to £8300.

Shame about the scrappage deals, after Gordy has just injected an extra £100m into the pot :rolleyes:

I don't think they have ended  the scrappage deals per se, just looks like they are not doing any published pricing apart from on the base model. Guess we'll only find out what the prices are like now when some new potential member goes and asks  :eek:

Offline bulldog180

• 4th Gear

• england England
      UK

• Cullompton, UK
The "limited edition" was only meant to be a run of 500 cars I think,

Yeah it was said that they were only going to make 500, so am i glad i got in there quick :D

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

Presumably there are at least some stocks of the 1.4 comfort available in the country, as I've just seen an advert for "immediate delivery" on this model.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal