i30 Owners Club

Hyundai Supplied and Fitted Wheel Mounted Cruise Control

Tom Liedl · 34 · 11424

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
They put the bells and whistles on the Trophy to run out the old FD's I think, mine was manufactured in December 2011, with compliance plate Feb 2012, I bought it new in June 2012. :whistler:

Trophy's first appeared in 2010, Les...so I'm assuming it wasn't just introduced to get rid of the last FD's.....  :undecided:

Offline Tom Liedl

• 3rd Gear
  • Waaaassssuuuppp!

• gb United Kingdom
      Letchworth, HERTS
Think we got the classic, comfort and premium over here, dont recal anything about a trophy
  • i30 Comfort 2010 crdi 1.6 auto in Silver

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
They put the bells and whistles on the Trophy to run out the old FD's I think, mine was manufactured in December 2011, with compliance plate Feb 2012, I bought it new in June 2012. :whistler:

Trophy's first appeared in 2010, Les...so I'm assuming it wasn't just introduced to get rid of the last FD's.....  :undecided:

From memory they had two bites of the cherry with the trophy 2010 and they late 2011/early 2012 :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Online AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
During the summer and autumn of 2010 the standard i30 models were, as Tom Liedl said, Classic, Comfort and Premium. I had the Premium model with all the bells and whistles.

However - they also sold a model called the "Edition" which was basically a Comfort plus the Premium's alloys and a body kit. I cannot recall it having any other extras.
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal