i30 Owners Club

Hello

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Well, hopefully, you won't have cause to use it  :)
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline markdyer72

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Middlesbrough
Well, hopefully, you won't have cause to use it  :)

lol i'm hoping not :D

yay just had me parrot fited works a dream just like in me astra, altho only difference is now when its connected the radio doesnt display external source/phone not that thats a problem. i so love my parrot best purchace i ever made couple years ago.... and cheaper than dealers to have it fitted £45 :D  buzzin :D

mind when think about it parrot cost £75 new (was 2 for £150 at CPWH before xmas :D) £45 fitted to astra, £25 removed from astra and now £45 refitted to i30 so all in all £190 all in, still a bargain :D
  • i30 Comfort 1.6 CRDi (115)

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
The best thing is you're happy with it and that's all that counts.  :goodjob2:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline markdyer72

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Middlesbrough
The best thing is you're happy with it and that's all that counts.  :goodjob2:

Over the moon with it. Best thing ever bought. Beats these fm transmitters hands down :)

Offline markdyer72

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Middlesbrough
well blow me down with a feather, curiosity got the better ov me so i decided to ring the Hyundai RAC breakdown number and make some enquiries, they asked for my registration number and wouldnt ya know it, its covered for 5 yrs roadside assistance, hmmmm wonder y the dealer said it wasnt, altho sayin that i checked online and said didnt come in till July 11, ohh well saves me having to renew when my current one expires :D, so technically at the moment and until May i am double covered :D

Offline Mad Dog

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Cheshire

• Barking Mad
Great News! (and reinforces the old adage - If you don't ask, you don't get) :D
  • Ice Blue Petrol 1.4 Comfort Oct 11

Offline markdyer72

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Middlesbrough

Is fantastic news yep and yes I always go by that if ya don't ask ya don't get :D will probs save me quite a bob or 2 over next 4 yrs it's covered

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue

Is fantastic news yep and yes I always go by that if ya don't ask ya don't get :D will probs save me quite a bob or 2 over next 4 yrs it's covered

Will they confirm in writing?

I say this because the time you need to use the service they will then say NOT covered....
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Great news Mark  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline markdyer72

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Middlesbrough

I say this because the time you need to use the service they will then say NOT covered....

im sure it wont need confirming in writing, they will more than likely have the registration on there system, as all they asked for is the registration number to confirm.... and well TBH i'm hoping never to have to use it lol :D

Offline markdyer72

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Middlesbrough

confirmed in writing direct from Hyundai :D

Dear Mr Dyer

I can confirm that your vehicle is covered by the RAC for 5 years from the date of registration.

Your vehicle was registered on 23rd March 2011 and the RAC cover will expire on the 23rd March 2016.

All of the Hyundai range is now covered by the Hyundai Triple Care package, which includes five years RAC membership. I am sure you will understand that we are always looking at ways in which we can offer customers the best value for money when they are considering purchasing a motor vehicle. Our product range is regularly updated and the specification of our cars improved and enhanced where possible to ensure that we remain competitive within the market place. In a similar way we also look at additional benefits we can give to customers who purchase a Hyundai to improve their experience, such as our warranty and breakdown cover.

Hyundai RAC Assistance provides 24-hour roadside assistance should your car break down anywhere in the UK or Channel Islands even at your home address.

In the event of a breakdown or if you require more details about your cover, please contact RAC Assistance on 0800 246833.

I hope this has answered your query.

Yours Sincerely

Charlotte Benton

Hyundai Customer Services

so well happy wi that :D, so pleased i checked and didnt take the dealers word for it..

Offline syecadelic

• 5th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Carrickferugs, Northern Ireland, UK

• My other car has no roof :O Mk1 MX5 1.8
Excellent news :D
Have you spoken to your dealer since this? or is it something you will keep quiet, but happy about :)
  • Premium 1.6 CRDi 2008 MY

Offline markdyer72

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Middlesbrough
Excellent news :D
Have you spoken to your dealer since this? or is it something you will keep quiet, but happy about :)

nope not spoken to the dealer as yet, i thought i keep quiet and happy for time being, altho i kinda surprised they didnt know mind so maybe i should tell them at some point.... maybe :D

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal