i30 Owners Club

Winter 2009 meet ??

Poll

Preferences for Winter 2009 meet location

Blue Mountains (details in this thread)
Newcastle (foreshore)
Central Coast (maybe Mangrove Mountain Dam)
Other (please post)
No interest in a meet
Candy

Offline michael_i30

• 2nd Gear

• Central Coast, NSW, Australia
Another destination that I am oing to check out in the next few weeks is St Albans, near wisemans ferry. Some old convict ruins there, and apparently a GREAT pub.

Not a bad option there bawler.  Do you take the ferry over ?  Imagine it chokers full of just i30s  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Duckman

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Don't forget the Seacliff Bridge!

Yup, that's part of my National Park drive. We start from Bulli, and just head straight up north until you emerge from the park.

Would be great to get a few of us along for this one, even if it were just for a lunch or something.

Offline encountar

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Penrith

Offline michael_i30

• 2nd Gear

• Central Coast, NSW, Australia
Looks like it's the mountains taking the lead..

Should I lock the poll in the next week and pick venue from the results ?

Next Q after that will be dates.  So chime in now.

Saturday or Sunday ? 

Weekends to be confirmed but as a starter go and post a response on what you would prefer. NOW!

Offline whitbomb07

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Newcastle, Australia
Hey guys.

Everytime I've gotten on the forum since Mothers day weekend I've forgotten to post an update about the roadworks on the Great Western Highway.

Good news is all of the roadworks at Leura/Katoomba are finished. Bad news is the roadworks at Hazelbrook are still ongoing and probably will be for some time.  :'(

The Hazelbrook roadworks stretch for a few km's and is 40km/h throughout.

At best I'm only available every second weekend. This weekend being one that I'm not available.

Regards

Daniel

Offline blawler

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Another spot. I took a drive up to St Albans on the weekend, to the Settlers Arms hotel. Its a nice pub that we could go for lunch.

The road from the hunter is Dirt (Not sure of quality) But the road from Wisemans ferry is all tarmac. And I got to cross the river on the ferry.

Offline MRH130

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra

• Was Crystal the i30 SR, now Courtney the Getz-tacy
Another spot. I took a drive up to St Albans on the weekend, to the Settlers Arms hotel. Its a nice pub that we could go for lunch.

The road from the hunter is Dirt (Not sure of quality) But the road from Wisemans ferry is all tarmac. And I got to cross the river on the ferry.

I'm keen for whatever, and I'll come up from Canberra/Goulburn area - just say when and I'll show up.

Crystal doesn't do dirt roads tho.

I suppose I could bring the ute with a trailer on the back and make Crystal in to a trailer queen hahahaha  :lol:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal