** 5 YEAR WARRANTY HYUNDAI UK MODELS: new thinking, new possibilities. . . **

Flyyte · 33 · 7240

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen

I tend to agree. But then we're probably pretty much able to look after ourselves. My daughter has it (the 5 year) with her Accent and it's saving her about $70 a year in RACQ membership (still has the membership, she just doesn't get charged for their member road services.) And the RACQ provides Hyundai's roadside assist service.

May I ask why your daughter has had to call out Hyundai Road side assist,from the way I have read the conditions the road side assist is only for breakdown and you are unable to get to a service centre.  :question:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Andyp25

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Leeds

• 2013 Petrol 1.4 Active
Yes for the five year assist it had to be serviced by Hyundai and the rest I could get independent to keep warranty intact.
  • 2013 i30 1.4 Petrol

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.

I tend to agree. But then we're probably pretty much able to look after ourselves. My daughter has it (the 5 year) with her Accent and it's saving her about $70 a year in RACQ membership (still has the membership, she just doesn't get charged for their member road services.) And the RACQ provides Hyundai's roadside assist service.

May I ask why your daughter has had to call out Hyundai Road side assist,from the way I have read the conditions the road side assist is only for breakdown and you are unable to get to a service centre.  :question:
She hasn't had to call them out.
And a potential breakdown is exact;y why ypu want the peace of mind.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal