i30 Owners Club

Hi, new i30 driver here ...

Offline sfrtuscani

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Lynwood, WA
Hi all, just got my i30 few days ago. Chance upon this site while Google for more i30 informations. Sent my car to Kmart auto when I got my car. Still new to Perth(currently stay cannington) and doesn't know which workshop to go. Paid $285 for minor servicing, it was throat cutting. I currently have AWN obligations so can't go to workshops who doesn't stamp my booklet. Please advice which workshops are reasonably priced. Thank you in advance, cheers.
  • 2010 cw , Diesel 1.6lt, Auto, white

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Hi sfrtuscani and welcome to the forum, you can always compare the servicing costs to Hyundai themselves who do "lifetime capped price servicing" supplying your own good quality synthetic oil is recommended when you can find it on sale which will further reduce your servicing costs.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :welcum: sfrtuscani

Which service was it? How many Kilometres have you done? Did you get an itemised account? Did they use fully synthetic oil? What filters were replaced?

Sorry for all the questions but they are all relevant to the price you paid which is about what you probably would have paid at a Hyundai Dealer for a basic service.

Still cheaper than a Peugeot or VW probably would have cost.

The i30 is one of (if not the biggest) selling cars in WA and we have heaps of members there, so you should get some good feedback..  :fingers:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal