i30 Owners Club

New i30 owner in Sydney

Drew_81 · 36 · 9379

Offline Drew_81

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

• 2012 GD i30 Premium in Sleek Silver
Thanks for all the suggestions.  It is more like a creak/clunk than a rattle... I've tried all except the tape around the U-shaped chassis mount, I'll try it, but I don't think its the seats for me, still happens when they're down.  I've also tried removing everything removable from the boot (including the spare and tools) and it still occurs.

If I can't figure it out soon, its going back to the dealer.
  • 2012 GD i30 Premium

Offline GuruChoc

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane
I'm setting it on the multi media screen.  Tried it with the iPod and the iPhone and no luck.

Same for me, quite annoying to have to change it every time to play random songs. I find it quite strange the head unit can remember all sorts of other settings but simply remembering Random All as your default selection for your media device between turning the car off then on is quite strange.

G
  • GD I30 HATCH 1.8P PREMIUM AUTO, Sleek Silver/Black

Offline Drew_81

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

I'd like to know if this is a problem for everyone, I think the Elites have the same audio system right?
Mine also 'resets' itself every now and then, has even happened while I've been driving along.  And then it forgets the playlist it was on and everything...
  • 2012 GD i30 Premium

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
No that's definitely not right. Sounds like an interruption to the power supply, either a plug not fully connected, or worse still a logic fault in the internal radio unit itself. Either way, have your dealer look at it for you.
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Drew_81

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

Yeah it definitely needs to go back to the dealer...
I could make quite a list of all the strange things my sound system has done since I've had the car.
  • 2012 GD i30 Premium

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Are any other electrical devices acting strangely. If the prob is a loose fuse, it could affect multiple things.
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal