Anything Goes (except insults) Nothing Off Topic

Just Rick · 948 · 214907

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Wingerdave

• 5th Gear
  • Brummie born and bred

• nl Netherlands
      Raamsdonksveer
I ate a pizza once, i didn't like it much  :snigger:
  • 2015 i30 GO! 1.6 GDi 5d Hatch, 6MT, Phantom Black

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Cop this one then  :rofl:
A 12-year old boy was walking down the street when a car pulled up beside him and the window was wound down.
"I'll give you a bag of lollies if you get in the car," said the male driver.
"No way, get stuffed", replied the boy.
How about a bag of lollies and $10?" asked the driver.
"No way", replied the irritated youngster.
"What about a bag of lollies and Fifty Dollars?” quizzed the driver, still rolling slowly to keep up with the walking boy.
"No, I'm not getting in the car" answered the boy.
"OK, I know what you want - I'll give you $100 and a bag of lollies" the driver offered.
"NO," screamed the boy.
What will it take to get you into the car?”, asked the driver, sighing.
The boy replied: "Listen Dad, you bought a f-------- jeep, now you live with it".
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Wingerdave

• 5th Gear
  • Brummie born and bred

• nl Netherlands
      Raamsdonksveer

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of Jeeps I was at a friends panel shop the other day and they'd just got in a 2014 Grand Cherokee, we had some light hail here a couple of weeks ago and you should have seen the damage it had done to the aluminium bonnet :Shocked:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :goodjob2: Liked both of those Rick!  :lol:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
cruiserfied might not like the second one. :disapp: :cool:
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Yesterday(Sunday 12/07/15) got to again have a bit of a chat to Dazz,in at the Winterland display Perth,he asked where would I be,I said it won't be hard to miss me just look for the bloke with the Purple Mohawk and the Farking big dog,didn't have a lot of time to catch up,But Dazz was looking very trim taut and terrific (bit different from the last time we met  :lol:)but Dazz had lots to do regarding family.  :goodjob2: last pick I just threw in for the heck of it,Otis enjoying his ride out(and yes I was stopped at the lights when I took it)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Was good to catch up Rick. Your St Bernard was by far the cutest! Sorry I had to rush off. Amazing what 10 kg's does. Trying to keep it off is hard though when staying with family who keep offering treats (I'm mostly saying no!  :sweating: )

My Step cousin Shaaron and her husband usually have a drumstick ice cream for dessert and love chocolates and lollies! I've only had one drumstick  so far and no lollies or chocolates.  :victory:

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
You got more will power than me then,love a drumstick or two  :lol: I rarely try eating chocolate cause once I have one square next thing I look and the block is gone :fum: and bugger me if someone puts a bowl of jelly beans out,I'll eat them until they make me sick  :rofl:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

You got more will power than me then,love a drumstick or two  :lol: I rarely try eating chocolate cause once I have one square next thing I look and the block is gone :fum: and bugger me if someone puts a bowl of jelly beans out,I'll eat them until they make me sick  :rofl:

I used to be like that, mind you I had Garlic bread and almost a whole pizza last night while out with Craig and his G/F  :Shocked: :-[

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Bugger now I really want a good Pizza  :lol: I can almost taste one

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

I used to be like that, mind you I had Garlic bread and almost a whole pizza last night while out with Craig and his G/F  :Shocked: :-[
Plus half an Arancini and Bruschetta and some tasty cocktails, nearly as much as I ate :D

Offline neptune

• V.I.P

• au Australia

no time for a coffee then......

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Sorry John I was stretched a bit thin. Visit at short notice and spent a lot of time with my dad at the hospital :-(

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Dave;s recent doctors visit,he liked it  :rofl: :rofl:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal