i30 Owners Club

Reapers i30CW CRDi 2011

Reaper · 17 · 7916

Offline Reaper

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
Pictures of my "facelift" Hyundai i30CW 2011, it's the 1.6 CRDi 6-speed manual in vivid blue. Bought it about 2 weeks ago, and is our second i30.

Here they call it a Classic Plus, not sure what the Plus extras are, except heated seats, and 16" hyundai alloys.

Just fitted an upper facia tray, it always bugged me with the blankplate, which was the same with our old i30. Still waiting for a rear bumper protector, maybe in next update it'll be on.

The center facia upper tray mounted today.

I'll post more pictures if there's any updates that might have interest.

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
They are good pictures... nice post :D
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon

Offline Reaper

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
Mounted door guards today, these are from Hyundai in stainless steel, and has some mirror effect in the squares.

They are marked as for the estate, and has a different look, than the ones I saw at the dealer. I like these better, and much much cheaper.

Front door guards with i30 logo.

Rear door guards.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Looks good (thanks for the pix.. ) Like the sill guards too  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Reaper

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
Wonder how the finish will look, after some time with wear and people banging their feet on them :)

Offline Reaper

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
It looks really great. We also have that "Plus" equipment here. Let's go through a check list, to see, if you have any of the things, written below:

- 6 audio speakers
- steering wheel adjustable up-down & forward-back
- indicator for economical driving
- el. windows front & back
- follow me home feature (lights)

Now, if you have any of those things in your i30, you know what's the "plus" about, because you wouldn't have had them in you had bought the "Classic" equipment without the "plus".

Offline Reaper

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
Thanks for the suggestions accim, follow me home lights are standard here, in all facelift models from what i've been told. Been trying to find the features, and it seems beside heated seats, the 16" alloys, that the additional is rear seat armrest with cupholders, and extra storage space below the booth floor. I thought both of these where standard in cw models.

Can you tell about the economical driving? The display shows gear shifts up and down, but thats also a standard here in facelifted, is that the one?

I dont have 6 speakers, nor electric windows in the back, not sure about the wheel adjustment have to check.

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
Hello,

Yes you are right. I was checking our price list for "Life Plus" equipment, which is one stage above "Classic Plus" and wrote too much stuff. Unfortunately, we don't get the Classic Plus here, so can't really compare it with yours.. But, I can tell you what additional equip. you have (at least I think you have it) over our usual "Classic" equipment (without plus).

- 16" alloys (which are usually in "Style" equip. here - and the equipments are: 1. classic, 2. life, 3. comfort, 4. style, 5. premium)
- follow me home lights (even facelift doesn't have it in "classic" over here)
- heated seats
- el. and heated mirrors (with el. I'm talking about electrical adjustment, not el. folding mirrors)
- mirrors the same color as car (not black)
- leather wheel and gear knob
- radio commands on your steering wheel
- drivers seat which can be adjusted in "loin area"
- cooled and illuminated front compartment (front passenger)
- additional "reading lights" and compartment for glasses
- 12V plug in the back boot
- remote lock with alarm
- I think you have "supervision dash" (more about it -> here <-)

I don't know which of these things you have, but I think you have mostly all of them. Well..non of them are included in "Classic" equipment here (without "Plus"). So, if it is anything like your previous (non-plus) Classic equipment, now you know what additional stuff you have  ;)

Offline Reaper

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
That supervision dash looks... different, think i prefer the original one :)

My father in law has a 1.4 petrol classic facelift 2010, and my old car was a 2009 non facelift. A few of the features are stock here, and was fitted in both, like electric mirrors with defrost and same colour, radio controls on the wheel, remote lock and cooled compartment (as long as a/c is fitted). A/c is now default in all, so they got the compartment too.

Think its quite confusing with the models and names, contries between. For example it seems we have i30 classic, sense and comfort models as standard, then classic plus which are different from each other. With individual features taken from the comfort line. Saw another classic plus, which did have leather steering wheel and knob, but did not have the armrests in the backseat, nor the rooms below the boot floor. Thought the 12v outlet in the back was default too.

They introduced sense not long ago, it seems to be another variation crossed between classic
and comfort, or a campaign model. I don't know how its all screwed together, maybe they trashed the plus and call it sense instead.

Offline Reaper

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
Thought I'd post some updates.

Finally recieved the original rear bumper protecting foil. Having the dogs in the back, the foil is great for keeping their paws off the paint when jumping out.

Ok these where a gift, also the hyundai parts, like the looks. Too bad the footrest is not alu.

Just a cheap trashcan, wanted trashbin for the car and found this matching the colour. Also fits two half litre cokes.

Hopefully going to start working on an iPad mount soon, want a small, discrete and removable one. Still mounted to the center fascia.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Good stuff Reaper  :D :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
Yes, looking great, a really nice car  :goodjob: :goodjob:
  • Tertius the i30

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
Very nice...  interesting to see what is being done.  :rofl: :rofl: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
Love the updates. How much was that protection for the bumper? I would like to put the "aluminum" one on my i30CW, also because of the dog, but can't find the item number so I could check with my dealer :D

Offline Reaper

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
Thanks guys for the comments  :)

Love the updates. How much was that protection for the bumper? I would like to put the "aluminum" one on my i30CW, also because of the dog, but can't find the item number so I could check with my dealer :D

Haven't got the invoice yet, I expect around 70-80usd (cars and gear is very expensive here). You might be thinking of E84552L500AL ? Was looking at that myself, but was unsure if it fits a 2011, so went with the black one, also half the price. When I bought the car, I asked for the foil right away and it was no problem, they had CW foils in stock. Only to find out they didn't match properly, so had to order the correct one.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal