i30 Owners Club

bez10y piccies (finally!)

Guest · 16 · 6800

bez10y
Finally bought my wife a new digital camera (Canon Ixus 80IS) after our old one broke last year. So, without further adu, I present BEZ10Y...

BEZ10Y from the front (taken into the sun so the image is a bit dark).

BEZ10Y from the side.

BEZ10Y from the back.

Location of the ScanGaugeII.

Location of the PDA/GPS unit (PDA is an i-mate PDA-N running Co-Pilot Version 7).

Offline EymaTeapot

• 6th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Bezy Nice.... :lol:

Silver was my 1st choice...(got over-ridden by the wife)

P.S. What year and model pulsar you got (they are a great car...)
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

bez10y
Quote from: "dazzling_darryl"
P.S. What year and model pulsar you got (they are a great car...)
It's a 2001 N16 Sedan. For what we paid for it, it has been a good choice though the lack of fold down rear seats was a bit of a downer. It's an auto so that the wife can drive it (she can't drive manual so the i30 is all mine, hehehe) and the only extras we got for it was a rear spoiler and tinted windows. It's done about 120,000km's and has had no major mechanical faults. It's not the most economical 1.6 I've had but for an auto it's ok.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Over the years I've had a 1991 SSS Pulsar a 1998 N15 and a 2001 N16 (all manuals) By the time they got to 2001 they were a bit heavy for the 1.6 engine but still very reliable...
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Looks excellent bez10y especially with the bodykit. Dunno about the position of the satnav tho  :)
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Great pic bez10y.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Shamanix

• 2nd Gear

• hr Croatia
      Croatia
Yea, nice pictures!

Silver i30 looks great  8-)

Offline tiny

• 3rd Gear

• ro Romania
      Bucharest
i really like that rear spoiler, looks sporty

Offline Hemmi

• V.I.P

• is Iceland
      Reykjavik, Iceland

• Reykjavik, Iceland & Monda, Spain

bez10y
Thanks for the comments, I think we can all agree that the i30 looks fantastic no matter what colour or model.

Quote from: "Shambles"
Looks excellent bez10y especially with the bodykit. Dunno about the position of the satnav tho  :)
Heya Shambles, I played around for about 2 months with many different PDA holders and positions of the PDA. The main problem I have is that the car kits for the I-mate are bulky and ugly. With the PDA down where it is, I modified the length of the power adapter and GPS antenna (it sits on the dash using a small velcro pad) and with the volume up on the GPS software I can easily hear directional information without having to look down. I'm used to the position of it now and find it easy to use.

I'd love to get one of those in car systems but can't really justify the need for one as I only use the GPS if I need to drive to a place I've never been. Once I've been there once I tend to be able to reverse the journey and can always remember how to get there.

Offline Shamanix

• 2nd Gear

• hr Croatia
      Croatia
I am still thinking where to place my PDA..

I think yours is too low, it takes a lot of time for you too look down at it and then back up, so it doesn`t seems safe to me..

Offline tk421

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne

• i30 SR Petrol Manual - Melbourne Australia

bez10y
Quote from: "Shamanix"
I am still thinking where to place my PDA..

I think yours is too low, it takes a lot of time for you too look down at it and then back up, so it doesn`t seems safe to me..
Yeah, it's very low. I don't tend to look at it at all when driving, I listen for the voice directions. I think if I had a tomtom or navman etc it would be easier to place up on the dash.

Offline EymaTeapot

• 6th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=631
Hi Guys.
This tread ran a little while back regarding GPS dash mount.
I recentley purchased a Tom tom one, 4th generation. Using velcro, I have mounted it on the under side of the centre console lid, though its not as flash as some pictured here as i didnt want to start drilling holes or pulling the dash apart.

Offline Nessa

• 2nd Gear
Yay! Go the Silver! The SR silver looks awesome..By far one of the best SRs yet. Though Hemmi's is really nice.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal