i30 Owners Club

Driver's door locks by itself

Offline Duke750

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Buderim
I have a weird locking situation. The driver's door will occasionally lock itself after I get out, but the other doors are not locked. Has anyone else come across this?

Offline Thumper

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      ACT
Yup, happens to mine all the time. (Kinda random, 50/50 chance of it happening)

Have HALO turned on, the car has locked itself whilst the keys were in the ignition, engine running.

Hyundai were no use when I called them, had to pay alot of money to join NRMA and have them break into the car.

Apparently Hyundai can't find anything wrong with it.  :roll:

Offline Duke750

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Buderim
Is HALO an option - I don't believe that it is in my SX?

Offline Duke750

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Buderim
Ah.  Saw another thread about HALO. Seems that there is a couple of issues with the logic in the module.

Offline drew1981

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
HALO is std on every i30 model you need to request it be turned on only the dealer can do this, once activated your doors will lock once the vehicle hits 40km/h quite a good idea, how ever there has been some cases of doors not unlocking in the event of an accident, my new i30 locks its self from time to time drivers door i have found the boot never does i will prob get the boys at work to swith on the HALO system and see if this fixes the issue if not i will be Getting The Hyundai Tec's on the case caus its peeing me off i will report back on my findings

Offline Duke750

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Buderim
I have had HALO turned on and will see if the weird locking behaviour has been fixed.....

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal