i30 Owners Club

Australian ecoCar Praise for i30

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
The August/September edition of the Australian ecoCar magazine has a very positive write-uo on the new i30.
It concludes by saying:
    "The pricing structure runs from the entry-level Active spec with petrol engine and manual gearbox at $20,990, and, if you want everything and choose the Premium model with the diesel and an automatic transmission, you'll be paying $32,590.
     If that sounds a lot at the top end for a preconceived expectation of a Korean-designed hatch, you have to redefine your attitude and compare what's on offer. It's a very high spec, the car looks great, it's very impressive to drive, very quiet and refined, and it's very fuel-efficient. Add to that a five year, unlimited distance warranty, and suddenly, it's all looking very attractive."

Then in the pricing part of the magazine, this:
    "A regular awards winner and the new i30 is superb in our view. The products are moving upmarket and the winner is the customer. This Korean manufacturer is one of the fastest growing brands in the world and its products just keep on improving."
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
suddenly, it's all looking very attractive

Suddenly?

ecoCar must be a few years behind the real world.

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
That's great to hear read Dave.. I'll have to look out for that issue  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal