i30 Owners Club

Is remorse enough?

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
They probably can't do any more to this guy than has already been done.
It will be interesting to see what he gets.

http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/mates-despair-after-caving-in-to-friends-heroin-urge-on-bucks-night-20130510-2jcgj.html
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I'm glad I'm a party pooper, I haven't even tried pot!
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Online Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
I'm glad I'm a party pooper, I haven't even tried p :goodjob2:ot!
Me either Dazz.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
Anyone who dabbles with drugs deserve all that they get. The Western World needs to wake up to the fact that being soft on drugs is a major cause of many serious social problems and sponsors crime. Zero tolerance with proper custodial sentences needs to be the norm. Bali and the Middle East have got it right.

I have never taken drugs - other than tobacco - and I have no idea where you would get them from, how people take them  - or even what cannabis smells like.
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
I'm with you Alan,from the way I understand it they were already doing Coke,so mixing that with Heroin,booze and what ever else they were doing not a Good Idea.

Though I am  a non drinker(NOW),that is the only think I can thank my alcoholism for,I never  got hooked on hard drugs and believe me I tried a few.

As for being soft on drugs,we still have an Annual footy match held to raise funds for a charity but it is in the name of a Well know footy player(deceased),which disgusts me as he was simply a Junkie and he also died of an overdose,so many societies still honour well know  PPL and putting them on a pedestal,actors,singers,sports persons,so no wonder these same societies are soft on drug reforms,if you continue to screw with drugs,eventually something goes pear shaped.

Alcohol would have to be the worlds largest Legal drug,look how many still use that
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal