i30 Owners Club

i30 members google earth

Lakes · 26 · 4001

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
just tried look at this on my old windows lap top, had to download an add on, ten it tell's me to restart brower, I do that & it tells me again to restart the browser  :disapp:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
just tried look at this on my old windows lap top, had to download an add on, ten it tell's me to restart brower, I do that & it tells me again to restart the browser  :disapp:
Your looking out the wrong window mate  :winker: (welcome to the real world John) :snigger:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Your looking out the wrong window mate  :winker: (welcome to the real world John) :snigger:

having some painting one Dazz, so have the apple packed away till job completed &  using lap top. I would not download it on my apple.
so what are you supposed to do to view ?

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Hi John.. Just joshing... sorry  :winker:

Do you mean this?

https://www.i30ownersclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=183.0

I don't think I have google earth installed on my Win 7 PC but it lets me zoom in  :undecided:

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
this is wn 7 bu ent to the link still same said plug I now instlled re tart browser. I did that b4.
I don't like google anything.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Sorry John, someone else might know  :confused:

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Hi Lakes, according to the net, the most likely cause is graphics unable to support 3D display. I have win 7 and all my work is done on a laptop, no problems.

Sorry if you can't see it.  :(
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Have you got javascript enabled/installed?

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Thank's for advice Phil & Steve, will check that out.

Online The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I access the forum on Android, Windows and Linux and none gives me visibility of this. It may be my use of AdBlock but disabling it makes no difference, so I'll live without it. :lol:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
I access the forum on Android, Windows and Linux and none gives me visibility of this. It may be my use of AdBlock but disabling it makes no difference, so I'll live without it. :lol:

I access the forum on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays and never experience these problems.  :undecided:
  • Tertius the i30

Online The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Every day ending in Y, huh? :lol:

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

Online The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Yes, except tomorrow.  :undecided:
Boom tish. :rofl:

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Couldn't see eother Dave or myself on the map, we  must be in stealth mode  :whistler:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear

• au Australia
You are not on the map Rick, because your location in your profile is listed as Western Australia. It is my choice not to show members if only a Country or State is shown. Considering the size of WA, you can understand that it would make the locations of members meaningless.

As for db08, he is on the map, but many members insist on putting Perth as their location. This causes congestion on the map and you have to click on the blue dots and an exploded view of members will present on the screen. Dave is in the 4 o'clock position of the exploded view. I would much prefer members to give me a suburb, which would alleviate congestion. A good example of how the map should be is the UK, members are nicely distributed throughout the country, looks much better. As administrator of the map, Brisbane & Sydney members will not be entered unless there is a suburb due to massive congestion.

If any members could put a suburb in their profile, I would appreciate it. However requests for this change, in the past, have met with some hostility, so the map is, what it is.  :Dunno:

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
. A good example of how the map should be is the UK

Just shows us poms are polite and considerate.

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club

Just shows us poms are polite and considerate.

.. and well spread out, apparently :eek:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
No worries Phil no secret where I live,I know where Dave lives but I could give a couple of places to put him to spread PPL out on the map :whistler: Karnet,Wooraloo  :rofl: Dave will get the joke,not sure why my location is not in my profile, thought it was,will have to go back and check it,I'm sure it is on here somewhere,Beverley(East of Perth),have to go have a look at the considerate Brits map,looking at the WA map I noticed there wasn't any country members marked
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Before I realised your missus was Sue .. I thought when you said you were in Beverley, that was your wife's name! :lol:

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear

• au Australia
No worries Phil no secret where I live,I know where Dave lives but I could give a couple of places to put him to spread PPL out on the map :whistler: Karnet,Wooraloo  :rofl: Dave will get the joke,not sure why my location is not in my profile, thought it was,will have to go back and check it,I'm sure it is on here somewhere,Beverley(East of Perth),have to go have a look at the considerate Brits map,looking at the WA map I noticed there wasn't any country members marked

You have been added to the map update Rick, Should appear on the forum @ approx 23:45 UTC

All 4261 member's are updated daily, so if ANYONE adds / changes their location I also update the map. If country members are not showing, it's because they haven't supplied any information, not the fault of the map. Roughly 50%  of our members don't supply any location at all which is quite disappointing, however, participation is optional & we must respect their decision not to participate.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 22:31:31 by Phil №❶ »

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

I do get the joke.  :D
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

I've changed my profile to include my shire.
  • Tertius the i30

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Before I realised your missus was Sue .. I thought when you said you were in Beverley, that was your wife's name! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You freakin goose I got tears rolling down my face,that was so funny  :lol:

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen

You have been added to the map update Rick, Should appear on the forum @ approx 23:45 UTC

All 4261 member's are updated daily, so if ANYONE adds / changes their location I also update the map. If country members are not showing, it's because they haven't supplied any information, not the fault of the map. Roughly 50%  of our members don't supply any location at all which is quite disappointing, however, participation is optional & we must respect their decision not to participate.
They may update the pins for PPL's positions,but they certainly don't update the map picture itself,when I zoom in on my place the same dog has been standing in the same position for the past twelve months,better go out and make sure it's not dead because I can't tell who it is(can't zoom in that much)

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear

• au Australia
My old car is still in the driveway too.  :rofl: :rofl:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal