i30 Owners Club

Politest car in the world: problem solved

Offline BigNasty

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Aspendale Gardens, Victoria
So, I have had my i30 cw 2010 for just on a week now and for the life of me could not  pair up my phone to bluetooth (side note: my stereo DOESN'T HAVE IT) yet everytime I turned the car on it welcomed me with "Connecting and turning off Goodbye" as shown in this 14 second video

So today I decided to just have a poke and prod becuse I'm not really mechanically minded but like to try stuff anyway, pulled off the fusebox cover and saw a foreign looking wire which I could trace to a speaker box... anyway long story short, my car has a Nokia ck-100 bluetooth system installed pulled the dash apart to get at it, and some nimrod down the line has gone and snipped off the wheel control and the charging cable.

has anyone  used this system before can I use it without the wheel just to stream music from my android wirelessly? is it worth replacing the wheel? will batman survive? tune in same bat time.. blah blah blah

• 2010 i30 cw

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Nimrod was probably a Hy tech who couldn't be bothered  removing the unit correctly to make the car neat for the lot,or the previous owner who just wanted to remove the unit before sale
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal