i30 Owners Club

2011 FD Rear Bumper Part Number

Offline jfdelacruz

• 3rd Gear

• ph Philippines
      Paranaque City, Manilla
Hi Guys,

Looking to have my rear bumper replaced as I bumped a bollard while backing up (thought the parking sensors were going crazy over the gutter, but it was actually a bollard). As it is the holidays, I'm looking to get the part number for the rear bumper (2011 FD) so I can have it replaced.

Do new bumpers come painted already? Because I had the bump/scratch painted and I don't like the outcome. Want to just do away with the painting hassle and just get a brand new painted bumper so it matches the original Vivid Blue color.

Thanks in advance!
  • 2011 FDe i30 1.6 CRDi 6M/T

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Unfortunately, my manual does not show part numbers, suggest you check with a dealer. :(
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline jfdelacruz

• 3rd Gear

• ph Philippines
      Paranaque City, Manilla
was hoping to get a part number from here as our dealers are still running skeleton crew due to the holidays. Will try to go to the dealer next week.

Another reason for getting a part number here is to confirm if the dealer will give me the proper part number as well. i30's aren't officially sold in Hyundai dealers here in the Philippines. In fact there are only a handful of i30's here and all were special orders (sales reps don't even know the model exists).
  • 2011 FDe i30 1.6 CRDi 6M/T

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal