Bobby Darin's Dream Car

AlanHo · 4 · 1127

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
I bet this used a drop or two of petrol - it should have had a diesel engine.............. :whistler:

Note the heater/ventilation controls on the top of the dash - they look ready for take off.

Bobby Darin, Sandra Dee, DiDia 150, Amelia Island Bobby Darin, Alan Ho, Sandra Dee, DiDia
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Didn't mind the look of the interior  :goodjob2: but boy the exterior looked like crap  :fum:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
Didn't mind the look of the interior  :goodjob2: but boy the exterior looked like crap  :fum:

Rick - don't forget that the car was built 50 years ago - before most of our members were born.  That was the era when US car styling was modelled on jet aircraft. By today's standards all American cars were touched with the ugly stick.
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Alan I agree,I love the old cars but this one is a little over the top even for me,You Poms had the touch for style too,the Freeways,the Wolsley's,the Earlier Vauhauls,I had many of them in my earlier motoring days,a couple I wish I still had now,especially My 24/80.

Today I don't think their is much style at all,most cars now all look the same to me,you only have to look at the new I30 and Coralla from the back these days,if neither had badges on them you couldn't tell them apart.
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal