Toyota Sports Car

AlanHo · 5 · 1258

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
I  saw my very first Toyota GT86 in the flesh today.  It was behind me on the motorway as we went through 50 mph road works. It pulled alongside and slowly overtook me, hence I had a good eyeful.

From the photos I have seen, I was never impressed by the styling.

But I am now............ :goodjob:
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline diablo

• 5th Gear

• england England
      Blackpool

• Fylde Coast England 1.4 petrol Comfort
Looks quite nice to me actually.

Toyota GT86 Review | Autocar

Maybe I'll get one when I'm tired of the i30. Though I dunno if I could leap in and out of a low-slung car these days.  :'(

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
I'm with Alan looks far better in real life than in photo's,if I where to purchase one from just photo's I would have passed(not that you buy a car like that)
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
One of my mates just bought one for his Minister of War and Finance.  A second hand one with 6000km on the odometer.  IIRC it is a GT model (leather seats, sun roof, etc).  Apparently the previous owner got "over his head" with finance.  Both he and she love it.  He told me that it was a toss up between this and an i30.  Personally, I think she got the good option (no kids at home anymore).

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I looked into one when I bought the Hybrid but even though the list price was similar to the base model Hybrid, much less flexibility in the deal... I got the impression I would have had to spend about $4000 more and they are a lot thirstier and fairly sparse with luxuries (unless you go the GTS which is dearer again)
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal