The new iPhone – what we know so far

eye30 · 10 · 2006

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
The launch of every new iPhone is eagerly awaited in the technology world, and while Apple is incredibly secretive about its new devices, rumours of its design and capabilities and even supposed images of the new model inevitably creep out onto the internet.
The iPhone 6 is expected to be revealed on Tuesday, here’s a round-up of what you can expect from Apple’s new smartphone.

:link: The new iPhone ? what we know so far - BT
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Yawn.  :fum:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline diablo

• 5th Gear

• england England
      Blackpool

• Fylde Coast England 1.4 petrol Comfort
Rumours of an iWatch as well. Can't say I care about either. :)

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
My son who's a self-professed technology geek has a Google watch. He was demonstrating its capabilities the other day when he and his wife were here for Fathers' Day. I have to admit it's pretty impressive.
I wouldn't buy one but the voice recognition is amazing. And it didn't need training to his voice or his Australian accent.

So, basically anything from a simple "capital of France?" to "please select the shortest route home" comes up with an answer on his phone within seconds. Oh. And "what is 470 multiplied by 63?" No problem at all.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline diablo

• 5th Gear

• england England
      Blackpool

• Fylde Coast England 1.4 petrol Comfort
My son who's a self-professed technology geek has a Google watch. He was demonstrating its capabilities the other day when he and his wife were here for Fathers' Day. I have to admit it's pretty impressive.
I wouldn't buy one but the voice recognition is amazing. And it didn't need training to his voice or his Australian accent.

So, basically anything from a simple "capital of France?" to "please select the shortest route home" comes up with an answer on his phone within seconds. Oh. And "what is 470 multiplied by 63?" No problem at all.

My Moto G smartphone does that sort of thing very well, not that I use it for that very often.  In the old days voice recognition software didn't always handle my Lancastrian accent some of the time. :)  I suppose having an 'extension' of the phone on your wrist could be 'handy' if you use that function a lot.

Though it will make you look a bit geeky.  :mrgreen:

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.

My Moto G smartphone does that sort of thing very well, not that I use it for that very often.  In the old days voice recognition software didn't always handle my Lancastrian accent some of the time. :)  I suppose having an 'extension' of the phone on your wrist could be 'handy' if you use that function a lot.

Though it will make you look a bit geeky.  :mrgreen:
Oh. It tells you the time and date, too.  :whistler:
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Offline plasticphyte

• 4th Gear
  • Bazinga!

• au Australia
      Brisbane

• Bazinga!

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal