i30 Owners Club

another i30cw (estate) here

Offline jarsski

• 2nd Gear

• fi Finland
      H

• i30cw 2.0 crdi style
Hello all.. I decided to add (it's actually its my wife's car:D .. or actually ours) pics of my ride.
Its 2.0 crdi, 140hp 305nm torque, style pack -> half leather interior, cruise, automatic windshield wipers, AAC, TC.. overall, well equipped car.

Pic was taken by my mobile (nokia 5800XM), and after 5 hours of waxing (autoglym red & gold). Colour is piston grey. It has standard 17" (comes with style-pack) alloys. Best feature is, detachable towbar :) ..without it, it would be like owning jeans without pockets :)

These are rare cars in finland.. Hyundai sold last year, overall little over 1000 (and most of those are sonata) cars here.. this is so much Toyota and VW backyard as it can be. Its nice to break the pattern, and own something that people don't even recognize .. one thinks that Hyundai has Toyota diesel engine, another thinks that Hyundai comes from japan   :) .. I've have a few good laughs  :lol:

Perhaps, I'll add some better quality pictures afterwards (I just need to found my SLR)
--again, sorry about my english--

Offline Hemmi

• V.I.P

• is Iceland
      Reykjavik, Iceland

• Reykjavik, Iceland & Monda, Spain

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
Nice car in my second fave colour :D :D
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Very very nice jarsski, and a good commentary too :)

(PS.. I own jeans without a pocket and also don't have a towbar)
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi jarsski..

Your inglish is fine.. :razz:..

I really like your car.. If we had that model over here (preferably in a manual) i'd buy one 2moro (we don't get 2.0 diesel in Australia)
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline jarsski

• 2nd Gear

• fi Finland
      H

• i30cw 2.0 crdi style
we don't get 2.0 diesel in Australia

Thats more than odd.. do you know why is that so? .. it cant be about emissions (145g/km if I remember correctly) ... ... I'd think that if there would be more than few buyers who just wanted 2.0 Crdi version, it would be at the market in a six moths or so.

I would wanted 1,6 Crdi with 6 speed manual gearbox, at the testdrive I noticed (in 5-speed version which was only option with 1,6crdi) that second gear was too short at normal driving speed (around 40 km/h) and third gear was too long (torque was right at the limit, where it starts to make annoying GRRRR sound)

..OK good night U all, I must go to sleep.. need to kick my self up at 5.30 and head to office -> another 13 hour day ahead  :'(

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
Hello, welcome!

Nice car! Love the color, alloys and especially the engine  :mrgreen: Huh 2.0 CRDI...that sounds great. It must go great also. In Slovenia, you can get 2.0 CRDI, but you would have to wait at least 1/2 year and as far as I know, there wasn't any 2.0 sold. Not sure though.

Anyway, I also have to get up at 5 am, so off I go too. Sorry to hear you have to work 13 hrs, just 10 for me  8)

Oh and yes.. You could post some more pics when you have the time  :wink:

Offline jarsski

• 2nd Gear

• fi Finland
      H

• i30cw 2.0 crdi style
you can get 2.0 CRDI, but you would have to wait at least 1/2 year and as far as I know

We would have to wait 1,6 crdi version for three months, but got 2.0 version in three weeks :) (importer had it in stock, I don't wonder why.. most buyers here goes to another dealer when putting around 26 000 euros into a car.. .. like I mentioned, Toyota and VW (and KIA) are ruling markets in this carsize here.

..Ok I will take few more pictures, when I got it washed and have the time :)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal