Meet Roger, the 14st muscle-bound kangaroo who likes kickboxing

eye30 · 6 · 1681

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
A bulky 6ft 5in kangaroo called Roger has been flexing his considerable muscle at a sanctuary in Australia

:link: Meet Roger, the 14st muscle-bound kangaroo who likes kickboxing and crushing metal - BT
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
I've seen Eastern Grey Kangaroos that look like that around Jervis Bay.  They do look "bulked up" and protect their "girls" quite aggressively.  I don't think the photo is photoshopped, but I am doubtful of the "metal crushing" claim.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

You read my mind Jamie, thanks!
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
He's fairly standard for a male red, we ( my parents and I ) would get many of the reds around our house when we lived in Mt Magnet and Mullewa.

They are very territorial and would quite frequently jump our 6ft picket fence to attack me when I was playing in the backyard which is why my parents bought a big Mastiff to protect me, that still didn't stop the reds coming in though and they weren't to afraid of the dog either so my father usually had to shoot them.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

He's fairly standard for a male red, we ( my parents and I ) would get many of the reds around our house when we lived in Mt Magnet and Mullewa.

They are very territorial and would quite frequently jump our 6ft picket fence to attack me when I was playing in the backyard which is why my parents bought a big Mastiff to protect me, that still didn't stop the reds coming in though and they weren't to afraid of the dog either so my father usually had to shoot them.

:Shocked:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal