i30 Owners Club

dying to find this bodykit

Offline dayniukas

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London
Hello guys,

Anyone knows where to get this bodykit ordered?
Maybe someone is selling it?
Best bodykit ever i seen for i30.

Thanks a lot guys
  • i30 mk2

Offline dayniukas

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London

Offline aftorres

• 1st Gear

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
The picture you've placed is the same as the one on Alibaba.com :link: New!! 2014 Hyundai I30 Body Kit In High Quality Abs Material - Buy Hyundai I30 Body Kit,I30 Body Kit,I30 Bodykit Product you can contact them via msg or email for price.

The kit itself is the standard one that can also be ordered through Hyundai dealers.

Offline Gibbo

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Mount Isa
I rang Camden Valley Hyundai and they put me intouch with this guy 0422321317. He is the dealer for this body kit. Give him a call and let him know you are chasing a kit. I cant for the life of me remember his name but he was very helpful and willing to prepaint and freight anywhere in Australia. If you do call him can you get his name and post it here please? Cheers.
  • GD i30 SE 3 Door, Petrol 1.6L 6 Spd Manual, Sleek Silver

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
I rang Camden Valley Hyundai and they put me intouch with this guy 0422321317. He is the dealer for this body kit. Give him a call and let him know you are chasing a kit. I cant for the life of me remember his name but he was very helpful and willing to prepaint and freight anywhere in Australia. If you do call him can you get his name and post it here please? Cheers.
@Gibbo, dayniukas is in the UK.

What was the price of the kit? the rear spoiler isn't compatible for us with the 3dr's either.

Offline dayniukas

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London
Cheers guys for the answers.
im based in the Uk london. Ive seen this bodykit online from alibaba.com but there it says the minimum order is 10units (as i understand its 10 bodykits). I need only one  :D
i will try to contact them and  see if they willing to sell one unit and ship it to UK.
Gibbo thanks for the help mate. Would you be able to get the email of that helpfull guy from from hyundai who is dealinh with bodykit please? Thanks
  • i30 mk2

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
It looks just like the GD version of my FD kit. :D :goodjob:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Gibbo

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Mount Isa
ohhh man - Sorry about not checking your location! If you follow this link :link: Custom Cars - Camden Valley Hyundai you can check out the same kit in a few different colours. Do you reckon that rear lip wouldn't fit our bumpers CraigB? I did a few quick hand measurements and I reckon it would but if you have some definite proof it wont that would be awesome. He quoted me $1350 painted and freighted to Mount Isa QLD, 4825. That was for the whole kit (front, side skirts and rear) and about a week to paint and deliver. Good deal if you ask me.
  • GD i30 SE 3 Door, Petrol 1.6L 6 Spd Manual, Sleek Silver

Offline dayniukas

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London
Yeah that sounds not a bad deal at all. Didnt find any email on the website so i just sent an enquiry. We will see if they come back to me. Will keep you updated.
  • i30 mk2

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
ohhh man - Sorry about not checking your location! If you follow this link :link: Custom Cars - Camden Valley Hyundai you can check out the same kit in a few different colours. Do you reckon that rear lip wouldn't fit our bumpers CraigB? I did a few quick hand measurements and I reckon it would but if you have some definite proof it wont that would be awesome. He quoted me $1350 painted and freighted to Mount Isa QLD, 4825. That was for the whole kit (front, side skirts and rear) and about a week to paint and deliver. Good deal if you ask me.
I don't have definite proof but I thought the 3dr's rear bumper was a different shape and the black cut out is wider, you can see the difference in the pictures below with the cut out, the 3dr bumper is also deeper compared to the standard bumper in the last picture.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:35:12 by CraigB »

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal