i30 Owners Club

Tassie Teasing

Offline ibrokeit

• V.I.P
  • Author of War & Peace

• au Australia
      Brisbane
Is there a problem with the homo AND kissing your cousin type of way...  darn!   :rofl: :rofl:

And the obligatory Tassie teasing...  I thought they ran classes down there.  :D

As you can see... I am one of "them above" who I warned you about.   :D

And some of the long term inmates umm... patients umm... members will know which geographical jokes to apply to me.
  • 2019 i30 N-Line Premium (previously 2010 i30cw SLX (Auto) Petrol 2.0L)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
And some of the long term inmates umm... patients umm... members will know which geographical jokes to apply to me.
Yep, where the men are men and the sheep run scared :D

KIWI...Keen-Individual-Without-Intelligence :snigger:

Offline ibrokeit

• V.I.P
  • Author of War & Peace

• au Australia
      Brisbane
Yup - but I was the one who won a bottle of Bundy last night at the first monthly event for the year for a group I am involved with - which we themed along Australia Day lines.

We had a supper/small dinner after the meeting and played a couple of 'Australian' games - one of which was fundraising for the charity objectives of the group.

One game was 'thong toss' - objective being to toss the thongs into a bucket from 4-5m away (harder than it seems - esp when the bucket is one with rounded bottom edge and flat bottom, tends to tip over and often the thong bounces out again.   Of course, being a smart arse, I asked if it was alright to use the type of thongs they have in NZ - which would be easier to ball up into a roundish shape.   Immediately someone, without further explanation how it fitted, yelled out "You'll need a sheep for that." - I still can't figure that one.... is the sheep wearing thongs?

The one I won on was roll towards to the rum - basically you take a gold coin and you attempt to get your coin closest to the rum by rolling (mine didn't roll for very long before they went on their sides while completing the journey... but that was still valid it seems).   Of course you don't get your coins back they get kept for charity - i.e. the price of your entry to try to win the prize.

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
What value is the gold coin and how much did they collect for charity.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
"You'll need a sheep for that." - I still can't figure that one.... is the sheep wearing thongs?
He probably thought you meant a bikini thong :D then you'll need your lipstick and the bottle of rum that you won and you've got yourself a date...don't forget your wellies :lol:

What value is the gold coin
Golds are $1 and $2 here

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
Feeling the love... in that no homo, or kissing your cousin type of way. :whistler:

That will upset Dazz to no end.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
:evil:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline ibrokeit

• V.I.P
  • Author of War & Peace

• au Australia
      Brisbane
What value is the gold coin and how much did they collect for charity.

Don't know on that little game... some used $2 coins others $1 coins.   Some made multiple rolls, others only did one.    I would estimate about $30-40.   The prize, more likely than not, would have been donated - even if it wasn't it would have been covered out of general funds (i.e. not taken out of the funds collected towards charity).   Where the charity money goes is decided by chairman for that year - they will select a charity to whom the total of charity fundraising efforts for the year goes.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal