i30 Owners Club

Hyundai wins customer sales satisfaction survey.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
I don't know what the Kia showrooms are like where you are, but looking at those scores, all the spiffyness counts for next to nothing (well perhaps 3 points?).

I couldn't care what the showroom looks like, I won't be there for long.
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I don't know what the Kia showrooms are like where you are, but looking at those scores, all the spiffyness counts for next to nothing (well perhaps 3 points?).

I couldn't care what the showroom looks like, I won't be there for long.
I guess it's all about customer perception beerman. Some would see an average down market showroom as indicative of a low rent brand. I think it varies dealer to dealer, but in Devonport the Hyundai dealer showroom is probably flasher than the one at the Kia dealer.

With my personal knowledge of most brands I can look past that stuff. Like you obviously do.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
I'm with beermat on this. sales showroom means nothing to me it's the product and warranty, reliability, service charges.

Slydog
Yeah I worked for a Mazda dealership that hadn't updated its showroom in 40 years and they still consistently sold as many cars as the other franchises.

At the end of the day people want good priced car over a fancy ass showroom, that being said that dealership did end up updating about 10 years back to a more modern showroom out of necessity (OHS issues with cabling and uneven floor tiles).

Also noticed the Hyundai dealership shown in the article is the same one that tried to short change my old man on his trade in by $3000+, so they lost his business to a rather average Kia showroom.

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
I'm with beermat on this

Off-Topic:
Good one Lakes :lol:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal