i30 Owners Club

Dashcam Australia

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Watching Dashcam Australia tonight, there are some really bad drivers out there.   Most of those accidents would not happened if people drive more sensible.

I'm going to try and install a dash cam on my i30 this weekend. :)
  • 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
You are not wrong. I watch the clips they share on FB (makes you very wary)  :cool:

My Brother was quite a successful racing driver and he taught me at a fairly young age to watch people's front wheels to anticipate stupid moves.   :victory:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Crustycottage

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Perth
My Brother was quite a successful racing driver and he taught me at a fairly young age to watch people's front wheels to anticipate stupid moves.   
How do you watch them front wheels sat behind a road train Dazz????   :whistler:
  • 2017 PD SR 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6lt Auto, Blue

Offline wooly

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Tasmania

My Brother was quite a successful racing driver and he taught me at a fairly young age to watch people's front wheels to anticipate stupid moves.   :victory:

Watching the front wheels of a car waiting to cross your path is one of the skills that one learns very quickly when riding motorcycles, anticipation is the skil that keeps you alive. :mrgreen:
  • 2018 PD2 i30 Elite 2.0 white

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Watching the front wheels of a car waiting to cross your path is one of the skills that one learns very quickly when riding motorcycles, anticipation is the skil that keeps you alive. :mrgreen:

My Brother is a Motorcycle rider too. Ducati Diavel.

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Today was a semi success.  I installed the mud flaps on the car, and ran the cabling for the dashcam - got to the fuse box and found out that the fuse holder that came with the camera was a micro, not micro 2 .... DOH !!!

oh well, ebay time.

:link: NEW Add A Circuit Fuse Tap Micro2 Blade Fuse Holder ATM APM 12v (1 x Free Fuse) | eBay

now just have to wait for it to delivered.  Also pick up this while on ebay as well.

:link: QUALITY Weather Shields Window Visor for Hyundai i30 Hatchback 2017 2018 Tinted | eBay

• 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

:goodjob:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal