i30 Owners Club

My Amazon delivery via DPD. You did what?... when...? Seriously?

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
What ?!?!, are you asleep at that time of the morning   :crazy1:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
They're playing skullfuckery with me - my cameras shows nobody approached my house at any time during the night.

Called them on my mobile and an automated system automatically recognised my number and said my parcel would be redelivered next Monday, so I changed it to tomorrow.

What magic is this?  :scared:

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Big Brother knows your number  :Shocked:
As an aside the Aus Gov wants everyone to download a "Covid app to stop spread and identify who've been close too.
So far about 5.5 million have done so. No state or territory has used it, some are still sorting it out or don't have access. All info is being kept by Amazon, a US company. By law it must share all info it has if asked by that gov.
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I downloaded it for a day, then saw it was useless without Bluetooth, which I can't use (government phone) so bye bye app. :lol:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
I reposted this Steve and a friend of mine in Chicago immediately responded 'SCAM' and said she'd had something similar  :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: 

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Someone keeps changing the delivery date of my order so I'm in a queue to talk to them right now as to why this happened and why it's now locked at the depot :rolleyes:

There is hidden content here which only members can see. Please Login or Register.

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
There is hidden content here which only members can see. Please Login or Register.

The order was for 20 litres of white vinegar and apparently there's an obnoxious smell there now, alongside a few other damp parcels.

Offline sundiz

• Technical Advisor

• fi Finland
      Helsinki
It is a wild world with packet couriers these days.

Post delivers stuff, unfortunately the new fatbike I ordered was damaged during the delivery. Also they often say that the post office I chose to be the pick up point is full, and send my stuff to post offices near my chosen location. Also the post offices did some cost cuts. I do not have a real post office, which was full of customers before getting shut down. Now my post office is a Shell gas station where the post desk is next to the restrooms. Nice to wait packages in the smell if p**s and s**t.

DHL seems to delivers fast, even around the world. Pandemic does not seem to slow them down.

UPS is useless. I tried to send packages via them. As I am not a registered ups customer, I can not print the shipping information with a computer. Their customer service said that it can be printed in their office and the driver will bring it when picking up the package. Driver came, did not take the package as there is no shipping information. When told he had to bring it, he left because he did not have it and can't take the package without it. This happened TWICE.

Got a shipment from Hong Kong in a week without a problem.

My car part ofder from Korea (Koraps) has now been delayed about 3 months. They say it is not possible to post anything due pandemic. Might be true, but saying there is no way to send packages from Korea for several months sounds like BS to me.
  • i30 cw 1.6crdi -08

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Between Trish, Ashley and I we've been keeping Australia Post and various couriers/freight companies honest with many online purchases.

We've been pretty happy so far. Even things from China coming within around 4 weeks.

This week, we've had our first hiccup. Ash ordered heated drying racks from Kohan, one for her and one for Trish. Kogan have been flat out and have been warning of dispatch/delivery delays. Things have still been only taking a maximum of a week.

Think these drying racks were closer to 10 days. Trouble is each one comes in 2 boxes. When Ash got a notification that they were ready for collection I went down to collect and only 2 boxes (one rack) Ash got a notification delivery complete! So she fired off an email to chase the 2nd one.

Yesterday, only a day after the first two boxes arrived we have now picked up a 3rd one. So we have half the 2nd rack... hopefully the rest of it comes today. Be a bugger if Ash has to chase it!  :crazy2:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal