i30 Owners Club

it probably isnt a good idea to lock your keys in your i30...

Offline agentr31

• Top Gear
  • LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld
anyway dads a racq road side assistance bloke... and today he bought home the training manual for the i30 for me to read, naturally i had a look as there is no harm in bettering ones knowledge of the things he owns

i got to the part about getting in if the keys become locked in... seems your pretty much f#@&ed if the keys get locked in... its not like the datto 120y or ke30 corolla you once owned!! forget using a piece of packing tape or a coathanger to gain entry...

its a mission! and will take time to do...

SO keep your spare key IN A SAFE AND KNOWN place in the event you manage to lock the keys in the car you can phone someone and they can bring you the key... and if your the type that gives the keys to the baby to play with whilst your doing something and the baby manages to lock the car FAIL... expect a smashed window... because you should never give a child/invalid/toddler the keys to a car just incase they lock themselves in

and no im not going to tell you how to gain entry to your car either... that would be silly of me wouldnt it

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club

Offline agentr31

• Top Gear
  • LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld
lol fail thread... mods delete i suppose!

LOL i see no one has figured out why the front wheel had to be pulled off but 2i30's!!! LOL

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club

No chance :lol:

Your fatha's racq knowledge may come in handy for us :P
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
If all else fails then keep your laptop or other internet enabled unit with you when you leave the car so you can email agentr31 dad for instructions.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
LOL i see no one has figured out why the front wheel had to be pulled off but 2i30's!!! LOL

I think several people know.

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic

i never pulled the front wheel off,i got it open after the misses gave me the spare keyfob.thats my only secret method of entry,i couldnt get it open after about 20mins.lucky i was at home.
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal