i30 Owners Club

Well we are not quite dead yet, this club/forum that is...

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I've obviously been a bit concerned lately about the reduction in posts on the site particularly over the last few months.

I'm pleased to note however that we still got 100 new members on here in September which is not far below an average month and already have 61 for October. Our Facebook membership is sky-rocketing too although it will take a while to get to the number of members on here. This site is now almost twelve and a half years old!

Steve (Shambles) also reminded me the other day that we are still getting a very large number of visits and views every day.

I am assuming other car forums would be in a similar boat with many people using their cars less because of covid.. Unlike me who has done 40,000 kilometres in 13 months.

Plus, I've been quite busy doing other stuff so haven't been on as much as I used to. I think at one stage I was doing about a quarter of the posts on here!  :crazy1: :snigger:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Yep :D  great post Dazz

We seem to be of particular interest to the various search engines too :)

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
My i30 is barely run in after about 8 years of ownership and has really given me little to moan about. To be honest, its been reliable, economical, comfortable transport really. Hence the lack of car related posts on my part.

Sorry about that. ;)
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
My i30 is barely run in after about 8 years of ownership and has really given me little to moan about. To be honest, its been reliable, economical, comfortable transport really. Hence the lack of car related posts on my part.

Sorry about that. ;)

No worries Keith, you do make a good point. I assume you ended up converting to linux or something after you kept having trouble with windows, 'caus I haven't heard you mention that for a while.  :snigger:

Besides, without this club, i wouldn't have got to meet you and your lovely wife and become friends with you both or appreciate your passion for cycling and photography.

Take care my good friend.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal