i30 Owners Club

Hyundai rear bumper protector II

Lorian · 37 · 15655

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
I'm the same way of thinking as you Ian,its a pity my kids don't give a f#*@ about my paint work.  :'(  one of those bumper covers would be nice.
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
Someone is auctioning one of these (not my auction). If you can get it near the opening price then it's good value. No fighting over it......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BN-Hyundai-i30-boot-trim-/260654706767?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
 thanks lorian for that link.i contacted them about postage to Australia,they wont post it that far.  :mad:  i will keep looking for one in oz i think.  :idea:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Talking Hoarse

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Winchcombe, Glos
Someone is auctioning one of these (not my auction). If you can get it near the opening price then it's good value. No fighting over it......
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BN-Hyundai-i30-boot-trim-/260654706767?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM
Interesting - the vendor is Benfield - a Hyundai dealer in Newcastle (UK).  I wonder if it is the same protector that they supplied & I returned to them (unused & in mint condition) as it did not fit my 2011 spec i30 snugly?
Sadly HUK give no clue as to when these "Rearguard" bumper protectors and also mudflaps will be available for the 2011 cars.  With regard to mudflaps, they told me yesterday
"At present the mud flaps are still under going testing, and we are just awaiting approval to supply them to the UK market. However at present I am unable to provide a timescale.
Our dealership network will be notified once all testing is complete and the mud flaps are available to purchase."

Watch this forum?

Ed

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club

Someone DID get a bargain - went for the opening bid price of £9.99
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline paul

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Brighton
Ive got the best back bumper protector
A TOW BAR
 :lol:
works wonders.

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
Ah this protects the top though not the back. Useful for protection when loading heavy stuff

Sent from tapatalk on a ZTE Blade

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal