i30 Owners Club

Towbar for N-Line 2023 Hatch?

Offline broomwalker

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
Hi all,

I’ve been searching around for a manufacturer that does a towbar for a 2023 N-Line Hatch but can’t find any manufacturers.
I’ve contacted Hyundai and they likewise are unable to find any photos, etc of an install.

Just wondering if someone has had this installed at Hyundai to see what it might look like? Or if someone has found a manufacturer that makes them.

Thanks!
  • i30nline

Offline mrexcitement

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Probably a bit late,

Would this not work ? http://etowbars.com/au/Towbars/Hyundai/i-30/3-5-door/i30-2017-towbars/Hyundai-i30-N-Hatch-Towbar-Invisible

The rear end looks the same to me 2020 - 2023 N-Line hatch.

A bit expensive but there are no other options and from reviews is very well made.

I just ordered one from there for my 2021 I30N DCT Hatch as they were the only place that I could get one including Hyundai Australia.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 21:54:03 by mrexcitement »
  • 2021 I30N DCT Hatch

Offline mrexcitement

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
My towbar has turned up and looks to be of high quality , comes with a universal wiring kit that you have to attach to the existing car wiring using push connect wiring joiners but I am going to strip the wires and solder them for a more reliable solution  , it took about 2 weeks to arrive , shipped directly from Poland.

It also comes with an electronic control module that will disable the rear parking sensors if they are connected to a PDC ultrasonic module , my car doesn't and the ultrasonic sensors are connected directly to the BCM module so I can't use it but I can manually turn off the rear parking sensors with the button by the gear lever for when the trailer is used.

I have not fitted it yet as I have an issue with the clear coat peeling on the front and rear bumper which I hope will be fixed soon under warranty , after this issue is fixed I will fit the towbar and report back with photo's of the install.

The towbar will be completely invisible when not in use as the tongue is removable and the trailer plug pushes up out of the way behind the bumper , only a small section at the bottom back of the bumper needs to be cut away for clearance.
  • 2021 I30N DCT Hatch

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Sounds like a win. :goodjob:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline broomwalker

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
Probably a bit late,

Would this not work ? http://etowbars.com/au/Towbars/Hyundai/i-30/3-5-door/i30-2017-towbars/Hyundai-i30-N-Hatch-Towbar-Invisible

The rear end looks the same to me 2020 - 2023 N-Line hatch.

A bit expensive but there are no other options and from reviews is very well made.

I just ordered one from there for my 2021 I30N DCT Hatch as they were the only place that I could get one including Hyundai Australia.

I contacted etowbars and they said that model wasn’t supported.

The website now says “manufactured 09/2018- 08/2020”
  • i30nline

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal